[ 2D / 3D / fur / mon / alt ] [ bc / ptr / rs ] [ dis / md ] [ Discord ] [ Telegram ]

/md/ - Media Discussion & Sharing

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
FilePermitted files: JPG, PNG, MP4, WebM. (Why not GIF?)
Use the following services to convert GIFs: MP4 WebM
Password (For file deletion.)

File: 1556371544702.png (332.44 KB, 548x514, screenshot0001.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

No.832[Last 50 Posts]

I didn't see this posted here. It's a text based RPG with het and gay content (more gay than het). Content is kinda sparse and a bit grindy. I haven't gotten too far into the game, but a few more areas unlock after a certain amount of days.

https://hyao.itch.io/lustful-desires

No.844

Only has about 20 days of gameplay and 2 working NSWF sprites. Economy and drop rates are imbalanced. A relationship/reputation meter is newly implemented in 0.7.0 with the game only half-integrated to the updated mechanic.

Still a work in progress - messy - but shows a crap ton of potential. :D

No.848

The writing isn't spectacular but the scenario and mechanics are easily among the most engaging I've ever seen in this type of game, A+ do recommend

No.850

7.0 is out on patreon, anyone can share?

No.851

>>850
Just drop a buck on his patreon, personally I think it's worth the support to the artist and writer

No.869

File: 1557192812669.png (80.7 KB, 277x132, Capture.PNG) ImgOps Google iqdb

No.874

No.982

anyone have the newest patreon version?

No.998

i really want to play the game,but i am not good at English,don't know how to deal with the Enemies and don't konw how to play X﹏X

No.999

i really want to play the game,but i am not good at English,don't know how to deal with the Enemies and don't konw how to play X﹏X

No.1000

>>999

what language do you speak

No.1003

Chinese

No.1006

>>1003
ah sorry, cant help you there, as I dont speak mandarin etc myself. your best bet is to type in the words from the game manually and google translate

No.1007

>>1006
oh,that's ok.I can explore the game slowly.Thank you.

No.1008

No.1014

>>1008
mind uploading it to a place where that isn't sketchy and virus riddled?

No.1017

>>1008
just like that guy said,i also cant find the files because of virus,mind giving a link like maga?

No.1018

you can find the game on f95zone.to

No.1020

can anyone tell me why i submit to bandits,their attitudes still decrease(now-61)

No.1023

I think you need to have their lust level at least 60% up before you can submit with +rep

No.1024

File: 1559906588751.png (1.35 MB, 1280x768, bg bandit camp masturbate.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

Anyone know how to trigger this scene?

No.1025

>>1024
i think this scenes is from the bandit camp while you sneak in the camp

No.1029

>>1023
thank you!

No.1030

>>1024
Ok this now this game had my attention

No.1032

>>1024
the bandit camp doesnt seem like a bad place to visit <3

No.1034

Can you top the bandit or any of the other baddies?

No.1035

Yes, there a dom/verse/sub tracking system and an item that lets you quickly switch between roles. Your preferred position affects what and who will ravage you and vise versa.

It is 95% text-based smut at the moment with very few image files.

No.1044

>>1008
Will the downloaded versions from these links be compatible to future downloads in the itch.io official versions? Like, do the saves become transferrable?

No.1045

>>1024

You have to keep choosing the "sneak in" option in the Bandit Camp. Eventually the jerk off scene happens.

No.1046

>>1044

Nevermind. The site was sketchy and had a virus. Downloaded the 0.8.2 version here: https://k2s.cc/file/d2dd8140b23d6

No.1049

Does the game just end at some point? Just wondering because I feel like I'm progressing really slow due to having to rest like every 1-2 battles. So days go by really fast.

Also I have crossroads on the map but can't go there?

No.1050

>>1049
there is a limited amount of content in the game if that's what you mean (new content usually is added in most patches) but what's there currently is quite good, and there are tons of secret events and encounters to find

No.1051

>>1044
as far as I can tell the versions that are posted on itch.io are the same as what was posted on patreon, just released later, i wouldn't expect saves from newer versions to work on older versions but they've been forward compatible thusfar (but there's no guarantee of that always being the case)

No.1055

>>1045
I have version 0.82, i just get the dialogue with the 2 bandits but no CG art

No.1056

at the upper left there is a plus sumbol(+) click that to see the CG

No.1057

File: 1560600567568.png (317.08 KB, 573x476, }YWOMOTOPO)9_G1S3QN7DRT.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

Which one should I choose? i trigger this scene when i go to track,here i meet scar for the first time

No.1058

try save then choose any to check what it does xD
I never encounter Scar yet.

No.1059

>>1057

Something about blackmailing the guard if you stay hidden.

The other choices have not been fully fledged out.

No.1060

>>1057
how do you trigger this event?

No.1061

File: 1560651717307.png (827.75 KB, 1280x720, screeny.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>1060
after you can access bandit camp
and talk with Jester at bandit camp at night
head to track at night.

No.1062

>>1060
just like the guy said

No.1063

>>1061
Are you sure that's all the requirements?
I've already been to bandit camp and talked to Jester, but nothing's happening when I go to track.

No.1064

>>1063
Have you talked to the Tavern's Bartender?
Choose rumor about the caravan guard.
the rumor tells that he still meets scar and tank his old comrades.
Then just go to track at night it's kinda random.

No.1074

for two mission 1 how do I get werewolves to appear? 2nd rose mission for perfect material do I give her the things she asks of do I have to craft it?

No.1078

>>1074
1. head to forest at night go to cottage it will spawn random.
2. collect 8-10 lizard man scales then give it to rose.

No.1079

>>1064

I too have done all dialogue with Jester but the bartender doesn't give me any new rumors so I'm not sure what to do to get scar to pop up

No.1080

>>1079
have you tried go to track at night start 21:00
it's kinda random just keep trying.

No.1081

File: 1561048853007.jpg (261.79 KB, 1166x662, Untitled-2.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google iqdb

>>1079
or this dialog from bartender
choose Caravan Guard

No.1083

>>1080

yes but I get the bandits and not anything else so I don't know if there is more conversation in bandit camp that I must watch and then the bartender give me this? I saw tank go on a rampage and scar cool him down but I don't know if there more that I must watch

No.1084

>>1083
I see, It means you will not see that scene then.
Since it's suppose to be before you see tank go rampage.

No.1117

ver 0.9 is out!
share pls xD

No.1136

No.1156

>>1136

Thank you.

No.1170

>>1136
so what are the changes?

No.1172

>>1136
Thank you!~

No.1173

>>1170
for all i konw, when you went to the camp at daytime and choose the second choice, you will fight with tank and scar

No.1185

from changelog

Patch 0.9.1:
Scene with femboy fixed
Blacksmith name is no longer replaced by Hayden name. Also it shows up correctly in the mine.
Crash happening because of the bruises during the fight with Tank no longer occur.
After finishing the fight with Scar the battle is no longer repeatable. Now Jester really visit you back at your home.
"Invisible enemies" shouldn't be appearing anymore.
The conversation with bartender about the guard is now available from the beginning.
Linux version
Knowing me I produced some more bugs! ^^'

No.1186

>>1185
PART 1: CONTENT
New Enemy:

Scar (Boss Fight)
To make him horny you need to use other methods than typical teasing. New kind of mechanic in battle against him.

This fight is not repeatable. The story progress depends on the result of the battle.

Tank (Boss Fight)
He have three different sets of attacks. One for when he is not horny, one for when he is in his berserk state and one for when he is horny.

To progress to another fight you need to win the fight, dominate or submit (The last option only works if your character is expert in ass/pussy or endurance is higher than 16).

New Quest:

Staying sane (Ruins, Priestess)
Bareshade:

Bareshades Fortification (Sawmill if you discouraged Logan to go to the bandit camp)
The scene have two variations. One for higher intellect, the other for higher strength. Its not a big change, only slightly different dialogues. Also if Bernard likeness is at least 50 he will have a short appearance. It cant be repeated.

More fun in hot spring (Hot Spring)
Drunkard Male submissive, Female dominant. Femboy Male dominant, different version depends which fame is higher

Chores for Hayden (Hot Spring)
There are four chores, you can do one per day and the next one its different. Later it start from the first one.

Bandit Camp:

Infiltration
New Items and Recipes:

Sanity Potion (Restore the sanity)

No.1187

>>1186
PART 2: MECHANICS
Battle helpers. For now its used only in the fight against Scar, but Ill probably use it in the future too.
Losing a fight against jelly monster now lowers sanity. It can be replenish by new potion or by sleeping. If sanity drops to 0 it means game over with a special scene.
PART 3: VISUAL ASPECTS
Bartender
Jester
Wererat
Splashscreen
Small adjustment to the GUI (Different color on the libido/health orbs and bars, frames and some buttons a little bit tidier, scrolls are not bright red anymore, new icon in reinforcement screen for garden and animal screens)
All art made by ZoroJ

PART 4: BUG FIXES
Bareshade/Bar: Renting a room after midnight is not longer skipping the day
Corrected text when being restrained in a fight against two bandits
Attacks that leads to being restrained have cooldown now
Items in bag and crafting screen are now sorted. Names of berries and pulps changed so they are listed next to each other.
Blessed Lizards Piercing should work properly now.
Some other small fixes
FINAL WORDS
I suggest keeping a save from before the update, just in case you encounter bugs.

Do not replace the old folder of the game with new one. Just unzip it to the fresh location. From what I know replacing can lead to weird errors.

Just a small warning. Right now the story don't go any further, so if after dealing with bandits there is nothing in the camp yet, also nothing change in other locations. Consequences will be visible in the next update.

Thanks for supporting the project!

No.1189

>>1185
>>1186
>>1187
Thank you for that wonderful change log info
<3

No.1190

>>1189
no problem, enjoy the game

No.1192

How do you seduce scar?

No.1193

>>1192

Use enhance lust potion until he got an erection then you can tease him successfully.

No.1229

How does one get green and blue essence?

No.1230

Kill blue and green slime depending on color of the essence

No.1231

>>1230
ok, thanks

No.1232

>>1193
Thanks

No.1240

how do you unlock the witch's hut and can you do any naughty stuff with Bernard the shopkeeper yet?

No.1250

>>1240
>how do you unlock the witch's hut
randomly while exploring the swamp

>can you do any naughty stuff with Bernard the shopkeeper yet

only if you use a love potion

No.1254

thanks! and aw hopefully soon some serious non potion action with Bernard and Logan

No.1255

to those who wants to try the love potion, a big warning, if you use it to Bernard or any other person they will hate you after the potion effects are gone. Even though they will forget what will happen, they will still distance themselves from you.

No.1294

how can i have sex with the shopkeeper and with the lumberjack too?

No.1295

Shopkeeper, right now only with a love potion

Lumberjack nothing just yet

No.1300

ugh the art is so good

No.1302

Can someone share CGI?

No.1318

Looks like a new version is up on patreon, anyone willing to share?

No.1321

No.1322

>>1321
Awesome. Thanks! Hoping for more Bernard and Werewolf additions

No.1324

Wow, the new Fat Bandit art and the Troll are both amazing. Really great stuff being added. Haven't found anything new with Bernard unfortunately.

No.1325

trolls?

No.1326

>>1325

Yeah, if you do the bandit camp questline and confront Scar, it will open up a forest path in the northeast that leads to a bridge. There's a troll there. The art for him is incredible, one of my favorites in the entire game.

No.1328

anyone can share version 0.10

No.1329

>>1328

The link at this post will let you download it. It requires you to register to a forum, but you don't need to post anything
>>1321

No.1330

so how to do we fuck Logan?

No.1331

>>1330

you can't, you can spy how he bottoms for the fat bandit

No.1332

hmm is that what the changelog meant? taking place at the sawmill at night?

No.1333

>>1332

Yeah, after you rescue him from the bandit camp (and maybe after you do the Scar event when bandits start roaming Bareshade) you can go to the sawmill after hours. I hope they add art for this one. Fat Bandit is sexy as hell.

Kinda wish you could romance him, the troll, and the barkeep. Hopefully someday

No.1334

got it thanks, you did need to clear up the bandit issue before it happens-hopefully when we get our chance at him in the path where we dont encourage him, he still becomes that hungry after the first go

and yes agreed the fat bandit is hot

No.1337

>>1324
how come you see the fat bandit art? i fought him coutnless time and never see his art

No.1338

File: 1564936133503.png (75.96 KB, 550x550, fat_bandit_normal.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>1337
are you playing the newest (0.10) version? otherwise you might be encountering a glitch. try downloading it again

No.1339

>>1338
I downloaded from this link https://hyao.itch.io/lustful-desires
the newest update on that site

No.1340

itch gets updated later, patreon people get the latest version firs-> 0.10

itch's version->0.9.1

No.1341

>>1340
thanks, can't seem to download the link above, is there any other source i can download the 0.10 version?

No.1342

No.1345

Is there a detailed walkthrough or maybe someone can share CG i'm having way too difficult time

No.1346

>>1331
how do you spy on him?

No.1347

>>1342
thanks. hope all the characters will get their arts and more cgs in the future. it's kinda hard to imagine while reading wall of texts without pictures

No.1348

>>1346

You have to save the Lumberjack from the bandit camp, and then defeat Scar at the bandit camp afterwards.Then you have to visit the sawmill after it's nighttime. If you do, the scene happens

No.1349

>>1348
But how do I defeat scar i have only 42 hp and so far I encourage him to enter the bandit camp and I found the guard working for the bandit camp, but can't trigger the day time event where I meet scar.

No.1350

>>1349
You don't have to defeat Scar to see the scence though. I lost and still can see the scence after a few days. You just have to visit the sawmil at night after the event and bam.

No.1351

>>1350
Can you upload you save file?

because the lumberjack scene is a missable event if you didn't meet the prerequisite

No.1353

What are the patch notes for 0.1.0?

No.1363

>>1351
So i have to encourage the lumberjack to go gungho to the bandit's camp? damn, that would mean i have to make a new save file just to be a douche. unless someone can offer up one.

No.1388

the lumberjack is a dream <3

No.1391

the art for the fat bandit is so hot.

No.1399

How do you trigger the bandit camp quest? I assume lumberjack-related. I've finished his wolf and werewolf quests, but no options after that yet.

No.1401

>>1399
make sure you expire all dialogue options for every character in town (check the Talk option), it's not *required* to send the lumberjack but it lets you see a small event in town with him after all of the camp events are completed (though it's not worth it imo)

No.1402

>>1401
You say this, but I have a strong inclination to believe that scene will have art like the bandit camp and bar cellar events in the future. Fingers crossed

No.1420

How do I access the Bandit Camp in the first place?

No.1421

>>1420
The bandit camp should be available to you after day 20-25

No.1428

anyone has the new version?

No.1433

anyone have the cocky guard art? I cant seem to find him

No.1454

So uh, not all the art assets load properly. Given some of the stuff going on, I'm glad for that. Still, though.

Anyway, is there alternate art of the Bartender?

No.1455

File: 1568007371018.png (193.76 KB, 467x700, npc_gunnar.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

I think this is the cocky guard? His plot is so short I barely remember him.

Bartender only has one art in the game file.

No.1456

>>1455
Shucks, that's a shame.

How about the shopkeeper and the blacksmith? Are there other arts?

No.1460

Sigh why is it when yiff update the page the link is already dead

No.1465

Does anyone got the Lustful Desires 0.11.0
Share please :slight_smile:

No.1514

Can anybody dump all the CG's from the latest game version?

[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ 2D / 3D / fur / mon / alt ] [ bc / ptr / rs ] [ dis / md ] [ Discord ] [ Telegram ]