[ 2D / 3D / fur / mon / alt ] [ bc / ptr / rs ] [ dis / md ] [ Discord ] [ Telegram ]

/md/ - Media Discussion & Sharing

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
FilePermitted files: JPG, PNG, MP4, WebM. (Why not GIF?)
Use the following services to convert GIFs: MP4 WebM
Password (For file deletion.)

File: 1548062032989.png (210.39 KB, 900x506, topmenu.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

No.428

Hello. I just recently released the second part to a project that I've been working on. And I would love to see what people think of it. They can be played here:

Stranded 2
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/724902

Stranded 1
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/700552

No.429

File: 1548070913307.png (1.01 MB, 1129x633, kp 5.PNG) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>428
first try

Ian's breasts are really juicy… and that ass damm
thanks for that game with nice bara art

No.430

>>429
You're welcome!

No.431

File: 1548089286589.png (145.41 KB, 981x414, Capture.PNG) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>428
Was getting up to the good part and then got this error message.
Also got a similar message in the first game that crashed the entire thing.
Anyway to send a debug list or anything?

No.432

jyagger! Good to see you back :D

Finally made part 2 eh?

No.433

>>428
Crossposted to /y/ for some attention.

http://boards.4chan.org/y/thread/2597136

Thank you for catering to our wank banks. <3
P.s; Hairy Scott best Scott

No.434

>>432
Thanks. Yeah, it took nearly a year.
>>431
Sorry to hear that! Could you tell me which part it was?

No.435

>>433
Agreed!

No.436

Woah good work! Loved it except would have enjoyed a few more scenes where we get to be bottom with Ian and Scott! I think real life everyone is versatile so we should have scenes from both sides. Those extras were amazing. The romantic in me wanted a kiss scene at end when he turns out to be alive hahaha but I'm just glad he survived. The story A+ great with twists as usual!!

No.437

File: 1548114305539.jpg (109.5 KB, 1083x534, scenes.JPG) ImgOps Exif Google iqdb

So anyone know how to get these 3 scenes o_O

No.438

>>431
>>434

Ah I think I know the problem, I experienced it few times too. It's simply a connection error, the asset files failed to load.

Just reload the whole page again.

No.439

>>437
For the 2 top right pick bottom Scott and pick the right password, I think.

I have no idea about the top center though :\
Maybe the arcade?

No.440

link pls i keep getting error

No.441

like download link

No.442

>>441
Its on is Patreon

No.443

File: 1548143029368.jpg (237.7 KB, 1090x607, Untitled-1.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google iqdb

>>439
So… beating that guy?

No.444

File: 1548147897909.jpg (411.32 KB, 1090x607, Untitled-1.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google iqdb

I got them all.
From Left to Right:

Upper Line:
1- Chose Scott as Top
2- Chose Scott as Bottom
3- Chose "bluemountain" as password and Scott as Top
4- Chose "bluemountain" as password and Scott as Bottom
5- Chose Scott as Bottom

Lower Line:
1- Chose Scott as Top
2-5 Part of the history, will play automatically.

So far, amazing game as the first was.
Buy the game from is Patreon

No.445

Ok, here's my hot take of both 1 and 2. Designs of the Herbert, HB, and the fishdude barman confuse me greatly, I got over it quickly but still don't get it. I really wish there were more options to tell Scott to fuck off or it was more explicit that a relationship would form no matter what. You gave me just enough choice to give me false hope I could ignore him. If it's gonna be linear, I'd like it to be more apparent. I'd rather have Michael act on his own towards Scott than being forced to choose something I don't want to. The philosophical contrast between Scott and Ian and what they are is just awesome. I was slightly disappointed you couldn't choose Ian's sex position like Scott's. Would have been nice to have a top Ian (and a hairy Ian for that matter). Artwork is awesome. Dialogue was solid. For whatever it's worth from a random on the internet great job.

No.446

>>444
Thanks! The game isn't exact sold, but I do have downloadable versions and a CG gallery for part 1 there and alot of higher quality art that can be accessed for $1.

>>445

Thanks for playing! These were my first visual novels I was able to complete and I still have trouble balancing things. There are reasons for for Herbert's design which haven't really been revealed yet. HB is just a typical mascot type robot character meant to be a little humorous.
I actually prefer Ian with body hair too… I decided to make him only a bottom to contrast with Scott, who is what you want him to be. The Captain in Part 3 will be a top though, making Michael versatile.

No.447

File: 1548273331596.png (724.96 KB, 1127x633, kp 2.PNG) ImgOps Google iqdb

No.448

Love this game. Hope there's a 3rd one when it's finished.

No.449

>>446
wait… all this time waiting for this new character Ian with his mega juicy pecs to finally show up and then you say he's just merely a bottom?
can't be real…

No.450

File: 1548519930300.png (1.31 MB, 1247x1601, IAN.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

>>449
Honestly, I am a bit surprised by the reaction, I may have to do a survey to find out what people actually prefer.

Here is what Ian would have looked like with a hairy option.

No.451

>>450
Hairy is better!

No.452

>>450
I think it's pretty refreshing to have the option of being a top and bottom. Most Bara games have the big guys going as complete bottom. Versatile characters just seem way more real and having the option to chose how you want to play is BIG bonus. Stranded 1 wasn't just good because of the story but also because of this option of selecting top or bottom which is not present in most gay games.

No.453

>>452
I was considering it for a while, hence the optional scene of him existing. In the end, it's obviously a lot more work, and ultimately didn't really fit with my idea for the character.

But yeah, if I had the time and means the games would be much longer and have more options.

No.455

>>453
And being more fun to play.

No.456

The game was really good!

Played for the bara, stayed for the story.

No.457

Jyagger, just noticed you are missing the CG for the arcade machine on the gallery section.

No.550

>>444
For the upper line, is there anything else besides setting the password as "bluemountain" and making Scott a top or bottom? I've run through several times using that method and I still have not gotten it.

No.793

>>428

Probably a bit late to this, but your games are among the best gay VNs I've played in a very long time. The characters and story are incredibly compelling to me, the mystery's got me hooked, and the art and sex are both hot.

If this helps, some criticism/feedback I'd have for future games in the series:
* I think it would help to consistently mark which option will advance the story forward, e.g. with color-coding to the button. On one of my runs for Stranded 2, for example, I accidentally skipped exploring the Bar after one of the events, when I was specifically trying to explore.
* Perhaps more side content/sex scenes if possible? I really liked the arcade in Stranded 2, and I feel it could help to have more minigames like that to let the player take breaks in-between what is otherwise a pretty lonely atmosphere (and the lonely atmosphere is a good thing, it's a core part of the story and is really well conveyed imo).

No.812

>>793
Thank you. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it. And thanks for the feedback. I agree that it would be better to add more content. There is a lot I wish to do, and it's really a matter of seeing what I can execute without any coding knowledge within a visual novel engine. In any case, please look forward to my future projects.

[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ 2D / 3D / fur / mon / alt ] [ bc / ptr / rs ] [ dis / md ] [ Discord ] [ Telegram ]