[ 2D / 3D / fur / mon / alt ] [ bc / ptr / rs ] [ dis / md ] [ Discord ] [ Telegram ]

/md/ - Media Discussion & Sharing

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
FilePermitted files: JPG, PNG, MP4, WebM. (Why not GIF?)
Use the following services to convert GIFs: MP4 WebM
Password (For file deletion.)

File: 1536755387602.jpg (65.43 KB, 640x360, descarga_29.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google iqdb

No.179

Post adult games that are gay-themed or has gay sex scenes. Hopefully free. I'll start.

Strange Flesh (pic related)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr3KC5cOvMs
Free game, lots of sex scenes, drunk sex makes you bottom, and it has 3 actual endings. Great gameplay. The artist also drew the characters in Bastard Bonds (doesn't have gay sex in it, but there's a lot of naked bara characters).
http://greatestbear.com/strangeflesh.html

I guess everyone also knows about Corruption of Champions (finished; fullchan added more content like pissplay) and Trials In Tainted Space (on progress), which are both text-based flash games.

No.180

No.181

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/700552

anyone know how to get the CG without the patreon thingy?? The game is good especially the twist story

No.182

FYI, this entire board is dedicated to bara games so you don't need to keep these in a single thread.

No.183

>>179
Bastard Bonds is made by captaingerbear. He's currently the artist for Extracurricular activities.
Strange Flesh is from blazingcheecks, whom is now working on his own game.

No.184

No.185

>>183
Wasn't Cursedmasked the artist of Extracurricular Activities?

No.186

>>185
He and Dynewulf had a fall out.
It stirred up a lot of people, no one knows the details since both of them kept it very quiet and cool (even though they stopped talking and follow each other on twitter).
Dynewulf is replacing CM's work with gerbear's with each update and keeping them in a separate gallery.

No.187

>>186
Honestly it's such a down turn for the project. The new artist who makes the character who made stranger flesh is a decent artist, but on when it comes to muscle bears body. So far his new art style basically turns all characters a bear type body or gruff facial expressions and build. An example is with one of the characters Spencer who's a husky and has a cute facial expressions, which is not contorted and rough like he's a wolf when he isn't. You can even tell his face before was better because it matched his personality and even though he is gay, girls and guys would constantly fall for him. It's a shame another good project that had potential felled to shit because of the new art.

No.188

>>187
Hold on, Captaingerbear made Bastard Bonds, not Strange Flesh. The artist of Strange Flesh is Blazingcheecks

No.189

>>188
Right typo sorry about that I honestly confused the two since they are so alike but I still stand by my point that captaingerbear can only draw male bear bods nothing else.

[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ 2D / 3D / fur / mon / alt ] [ bc / ptr / rs ] [ dis / md ] [ Discord ] [ Telegram ]