/doujin/ - Human Bara Dōjin

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Password (For file deletion.)

[Barachan@Telegram] | [Barachan@Discord] |

Small reminder that /ptr/ rules have been updated.
So please make sure you read the new rules to avoid undue warnings and bans.

[Return][Go to bottom]

File: 1507409023052.jpg (208.38 KB, 560x420, 46779892_p0.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google iqdb

No.4719

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bs9a6d57n818avn/sukebedati.zip
https://duke.booth.pm/items/52784 (If you rather buy it)

It's Japanese only.

p.s. Does anyone know how to extract CGs and sprites from this visual novel? What's the best tool for CG extracting?

No.4742

No.4748

>>4742

It doesn't work. I can't read Chinese.

No.4762

>>4748
Not Chinese, it is Japanese.

No.4769

>>4762
Either way, Do you have any instructions for the tool? Any alternatives? Know any professional CG extractors?

No.4774

I was able to extract the gal files using Crass. The gal files might contain the CGs, but I don't know how to extract them from the gal files. If only there was someone who could help me. I'm no professional.

No.4777

>>4774
that's livemaker for you.
you need graphicsgale to open your files and then convert them into png/jpg/whatever
it's up to you if you want/can keep up with that tedious work.

No.4778

>>4777
I tried using GraphicsGale, but it wouldn't work.

No.4782

>>4777

Wait scratch that. GraphicsGale is working. I just had to rename the gal files from Japanese to English.

No.4783

>>4777

Okay new problem, the gal files appear to be broken. I can't extract them with GraphicsGale, even if they are renamed.

No.4794

>>4783
Sometimes the authors put extra protection on their files so even if you successfully extract it won't work.
Guess that is the case for this one.

No.4796

>>4794

Great! Now what? Wait for a miracle? Find a professional? Play the game/visual novel?

No.4798

>>4796
I think playing the visual novel game would be a good start ^^"

No.4799

>>4798

Can't, the game will crash once I get past the title.

No.4800

>>4799
that issue is already solved if you pay attention

No.4802

>>4800

I tried setting everthing on my computer to Japanese, but they didn't help.

No.4803

>>4783

Do you know a way to "unlock" the protected gal files?

p.s. If this helps, when I try to convert, it would either say "out of memory, make a blank image file, or say "?????????(0)"

No.4806

How exactly does the game crash?
If that still occurs even after you've set your regionale to Japanese, then I can only of
- your pc has a defunction
- your copy is broken? have you downloaded a shared version or do you have the original?
- does your oc run on linux?

No.4807

Why doesn't anyone who got the cgs extracted just set up a Google drive or something?

No.4808

>>4803
> it would either say "out of memory, make a blank image file, or say "?????????(0)"
This is actually a very strong indicator that you have in fact not changed your regionale
>>4807
My guess is that either not too many care about this game or this issue and perhaps it may even be the case that actual gameplay is encouraged and not just the usual "New game out? Want CGs!!"

Delete Post [ ]
[Return] [Go to top]
[ dis ] [ 2D / 3D / fur / alt / ptr ] [ doujin / kemono ] [ rs ] [ Rules ]