/doujin/ - Human Bara Dōjin

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Password (For file deletion.)

[Barachan@Telegram] | [Barachan@Discord] |

Small reminder that /ptr/ rules have been updated.
So please make sure you read the new rules to avoid undue warnings and bans.

[Return][Go to bottom]

File: 1498625464138.jpg (108.77 KB, 800x600, moritakenewgame.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google iqdb

No.4211

Moritake's making a new game! This time it's in a rural.country-like setting. He says he's halfway done so far, he'll probably release it in 3-4 months from now.
He also says that the main character will be a younger man type just like in pretty much all of his other VNs.
Link: https://twitter.com/fore_st/status/879654630472298499

Looks to me that it'll be like a regular VN instead of the RPG style he used last. Hope he makes a good number of CGs!

No.4213

mind if i ask about his other works? and does it have an english translation?

No.4214

I've loved all of his works so far, looking forward to this too !!

No.4215

they don't have translation but visual novel translator or translator aggregator have no problem with his game. i think you can find some of his game on bara manga online

No.4219

Wish there would be a translation project or smth

No.4222

hope there is a thread of how to use visual novel translate, I'm such a noob at these

No.4224

>>4211
Perfect! I'll go buy this one instantly as usual (^o^)
Hopefully people won't share their bought copy so soon(best not)
And I think we can expect it by the end of August, latest.
>>4219
I can vaguely recall that leon was working on one game at some point.
>>4222
There are plenty online.

No.4229

is it me or did he delete a ton of his tweets?

No.4248

>>4229
He did. I was trying to looking back at his older tweets to see how long he usually takes between announcing and releasing a game, but now all those tweet announcements are gone. I wonder why.

No.4251

>>4248
>how long he usually takes between announcing and releasing a game
It depends, one time it was 12weeks another time it was 13weeks and with the last one he was actually 3weeks early.
This time since he said that he's about halfway done I would say expect a release sometime around Comiket or at least before August ends.
You can also significantly lower your waiting time if you buy the game instead of waiting for a share ;)

No.4255

>>4248
I looked at his previous releases before he deleted his tweets and it seems like he has a release schedule every 6 months. He tends to release games in March and September during the year.

No.4257

>>4255
The thing is, Moritake has no schedule.
He just creates as he sees fit and when it's done it's done.
Just keep patiently waiting and at some point the game will be ready

No.4274

>>4257
Well yeah, obviously, like with every other nip bara artist. I just noticed before that his past 3-4 games always had the same 3-4 months gap between announcing and releasing a game.

No.4326

If I could, I would gift Moritake a whole professional studio and throw as much money as I can at his face, so that he may continue producing awesome bara art, bara games, bara TV shows, bara MOVIES…..

No.4407

Any updates on when this game will be released yet?

No.4409

>>4407
It'll be ready when it is ready.
Judging by his usual pace I guess either this or next month, but definitely next month latest.
And if you don't want to buy it then it'll take even longer for you.

Delete Post [ ]
[Return] [Go to top]
[ dis ] [ 2D / 3D / fur / alt / ptr ] [ doujin / kemono ] [ rs ] [ Rules ]