[ 2D / 3D / fur / mon / alt ] [ bc / ptr / rs ] [ dis / md ] [ Discord ] [ Telegram ]

/dis/ - General Discussion

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
FilePermitted files: JPG, PNG, MP4, WebM. (Why not GIF?)
Use the following services to convert GIFs: MP4 WebM
Password (For file deletion.)

File: 1541052212356.jpg (97.23 KB, 1280x960, 61814c50-c59d-4804-8e8a-2c….jpg) ImgOps Exif Google iqdb

No.266

Wanna revive the contact thread? I could use some new friends. I am interested in maybe making a new relationship, maybe even get to know a cute bear who wants to be my one, even though I am more poly-minded, x3.

Anyway, would love to chat in discord and get new friends to flirt, chat, game with, share art we find online, etc…

Current Interests: Gaming, Drawing, Writing, Reading, Cooking, Design, Tabletop RP, ERP. Currently Playing Skyrim and Guild Wars 2. Could do with Final Fantasy XIV if you don't mind playing with a freebie or some MOBA. Interested in Warframe. I wanna get to write stories and novels, I hope I get the guts to. Practicing my drawing and design skills. Wanna find nice pals to play tabletop rps like DnD5e and PF, maybe mixed with ERP. Could play any other ERP with good friends.

- Discord: Lance Von Alden#7350
- Telegram: Will post if asked.
- Kik: Will post if asked. Almost never checked though.

No.274

what is erp? enterprise resource planning? by the way also Gaming, Drawing, Writing, Reading, Cooking, Design, Tabletop RP and I'm not a bear, totally the opposite

No.275

>>274
Contact me through discord, let's see if we hit friendship or more… X3

[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ 2D / 3D / fur / mon / alt ] [ bc / ptr / rs ] [ dis / md ] [ Discord ] [ Telegram ]