[ 2D / 3D / fur / mon / alt ] [ bc / ptr / rs ] [ dis / md ] [ Discord ] [ Telegram ]

/dis/ - General Discussion

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
FilePermitted files: JPG, PNG, MP4, WebM. (Why not GIF?)
Use the following services to convert GIFs: MP4 WebM
Password (For file deletion.)

File: 1539537386051.png (349.86 KB, 765x1635, Which-One.png) ImgOps Google iqdb

No.222

I wanted to know would it be better for Furry content to be separated into their own subs like Furry Alt, Furry Ptr, etc or does everyone like the current method?

I don't know how feasible it is to separate everything now but to me it seems a bit weird that 2D is separated but nothing else is. Its not horrible IMO but feels a bit disorganized due to this.

I also think it'd be easier for those into Furry and vice versa to find what they want beyond general 2D. Ex: Want Furries pissing and not Humans? Head to FurAlt vs scrolling past Human piss pics in Alt. Still I don't know if anyone else cares or if its possible, thats why I'm asking.

No.236

no

if anything this board already has too many boards, /alt/ is all-encompassing, that's the whole fucking point

No.293

Yes, separate it.

Why bother having Fur if all of us have to accept Furry content everywhere else anyway? Either separate it all or drop /Fur/ and add it to /2D/. I'd much rather more boards to accommodate the Furry only, Human only fans and a cleaner board vs the werid system we've had for years. It's never made sense.

No.295

File: 1541634864866.jpg (63.31 KB, 320x486, small_320_1-Page-1-Final-N….jpg) ImgOps Exif Google iqdb

>>293
The only places where they're mixed are alt, ptr, bc, and rs, which are the pages with the least amount of content besides mon which is the youngest page out of all of them. Personally, I really don't see a need to divide these already small pages into even smaller pages.

Since you're already scrolling through the images to find something you like, what does it matter if there are furry images in the mix too? It really doesn't add much time to your search.

And if you really really can't stand seeing furry images at all in your fetish art, why not just make a thread for "human -fetish-" make a thread for human watersports, human vore or whatever.

But I think for the most part no one really cares if their peas touch their mashed potatoes, so why bother making a separate plate?

No.297

>>295
Agreed, if you don't like the thread, you can always hide it.

Oh Taro when will you put up the rules again?

No.301

File: 1541722684371.jpg (85.59 KB, 1280x720, barakamon-08-seishuu-surpr….jpg) ImgOps Exif Google iqdb

>>297
I…. I'm flattered at the assumption, but I'm not a mod…

I'm just a lurking drawfag….when I have the time to at least….

No.306

>>But I think for the most part no one really cares if their peas touch their mashed potatoes, so why bother making a separate plate?

Its why I asked. I kind of care and agree with the other anon because if this were true why have Fur at all?

Not being able to hide individual images doesn't help either as one may be into the fetish or artist or topic but can't hide images when Fur, Human or whatever mix outside 2D/Fur. Having to mark threads as Fur or Human only would be the easiest solution as then either or could just be hidden.

I don't hate Furry and am glad there isn't the cliche weird hate towards it here but I wanted to know if others cared or if leaving as its been for years was fine. If not enough do then okay.

No.307

>>306
Because fur and 2d are the two largest categories, so it makes sense to separate them. If the were on the same page it would have around the same amount of content than 3d, mon, alt, bc, ptr, dis, and md combined…….. so something like that would be a mess to sort through. And as such it makes sense to separate them into separate pages. Alt not so much, alt has less content and so its really not as hard to sort through, so it really doesn't make sense to split them out into more pages that aren't really needed. Sometimes alt fetishes have such sparse content that any content is well enough, even if you don't prefer furry art, so the thread creator doesn't see the need to specify.

No.311

>>307
All other subs are small because the boards were down for so long many haven't come back/noticed like how /bc/ is tiny compared to the old boards not because less doujins exist or even /dis/ which isn't small cause the world is so boring now. More may return or increase but if that happens changing after that seems like a lot more work to me. Keyword is seems.

Since mods are still figuring out how this version should be laid out (ergo /mon/…for now) briefly having the Furry Comics sub is where I got the idea from as it wasn't a sub before but since Furry fans are a large base with a different enough fetish it made sense to have (so I ask should that continue). It was tiny too and is now gone but like the other boards its not because Kemono doujins are scarce.

No.314

Ohh I figured Fur existed because it was a unique niche that people would bitch about if shared and happened to also have a big base but with that big base known the other subs being small right now seems like more of a reason to test new layouts since they will get bigger.

I figured thats why we were gaining and losing subs. In this case all that would be added is Alt and Comics which allegedly we did have (I think I saw it once). Kind of think /md/ could be shared between /dis/ for talking media and /bc/ for sharing though but eh.

[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ 2D / 3D / fur / mon / alt ] [ bc / ptr / rs ] [ dis / md ] [ Discord ] [ Telegram ]