[ 2D / 3D / fur / mon / alt ] [ bc / ptr / rs ] [ dis / md ] [ Discord ] [ Telegram ]

/3D/ - Live Action Bara

No fursuiters plz...
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
FilePermitted files: JPG, PNG, MP4, WebM. (Why not GIF?)
Use the following services to convert GIFs: MP4 WebM
Password (For file deletion.)

File: 1544032764901.jpg (12.73 KB, 300x168, index.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google iqdb

No.517

Since Tumblr is Dead; post all the videos you can to save all the videos they soon will erase!

No.518

Tumblr destroyed itself XD

No.522

I'd love to, but the max file size allowed is like 4MB :\

No.523

>>517
And nothing of value was lost

No.526

Does anyone have google drive /dropbox that they could link us to with tumblr videos in it?

No.527

>>526

One GDrive/DropBox wouldn't be enough. Not to mention the large amount of amateur content to sift through.

I'm backing up what I think is worth keeping right now, but I'm willing to take on some requests for video rips if people can link me to the content.

No.529

No.532

No.533

No.534

No.535

No.539

So it looks like Tumblr has already blocked adult content on the app. Only the comupter option is left until the 16th. So we only have 1 day left virtually; so download them while you can. Also if you have a dropbox/Gdrive/Mega/etc. Link; please do share. :)

No.543

if you have an favorite blog, I recommend to use TumblThree to buck download. It download everything, but some specific videos
https://www.jzab.de/content/tumblthree
Just sharing this because I backup'd my private nsfw blog… RIP tumblr, from no fap november to no fap forever

[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ 2D / 3D / fur / mon / alt ] [ bc / ptr / rs ] [ dis / md ] [ Discord ] [ Telegram ]