[ 2D / 3D / fur / mon / alt ] [ bc / ptr / rs ] [ dis / md ] [ Discord ] [ Telegram ]

/2D/ - Drawn Bara

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
FilePermitted files: JPG, PNG, MP4, WebM. (Why not GIF?)
Use the following services to convert GIFs: MP4 WebM
Password (For file deletion.)

File: 1560116460869.jpg (147.47 KB, 1276x1542, 1560074303761.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google iqdb

No.12318

No.12321

>>12318 You're an excellent poster, thank you! Don't forget your examples (that were really good too so thanks again). ;D

No.12356

With this being a continuation of the previous Husbando Threads, I don't think my examples would fit this topic.

In truth, my origional thread was based off this other one from U18chan.

https://u18chan.com/gfur/topic/1541164

People would post pictures and ask others to write stories off of them. I was thinking it would be fun to have a creative writing topic similar to this. People would find and post a picture that, as close as possible, best fit the physical description of thier ideal mate. From there they can write their own personality/backstory for them.

So yeah, I think this topic is fine as is. Thank you for thinking my examples were good, though.

No.12522

Here is the actual new thread, so the mods may delete the old one as agreed to >>12356 by the OP. Sorry again for the trouble. :D

No.12548

So it seems there was a minor misunderstanding about >>12280 's theme.
From what I can tell from >>12356 the OP of that thread didn't mean to create a husbando thread (as in a thread centered around posting characters you're really into from various works of fiction) but rather a thread where people post images of bara guys and craft a story around them.

OP's thread has been preserved in case he wants to go through with it again and a proper husbando thread with a different OP image has been made to avoid confusion here: >>12543
Said thread also contains all replies from >>12280 that mistook the thread as a husbando thread.
I will also be locking this thread.

Now, this is a bit different but Barachan Archiver, while your work is appreciated, I think you should refrain from suggesting to thread makers to remake their threads, even if there's info missing from them. Instead, it'd be better to point the mods to the thread with a report so the information can simply be added to the existing OP. It would also make it easier to alleviate misunderstandings such as this one. Thanks.

Also, as a sidenote, we apologize for not being as quick to deal with issues as we should be. These past couple of months have been very busy for us.

[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ 2D / 3D / fur / mon / alt ] [ bc / ptr / rs ] [ dis / md ] [ Discord ] [ Telegram ]