It's like what the other people say, if you don't understand Japanese, it's not really the game for you since there's no sex scene. Mostly just teasing...^^"
But buying it is actually not that bad...
Just do the following:
1. Open the App Store App on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
2. Under the Featured tab, scroll to the bottom and tap on your Apple ID.
3. Click on View Apple ID, and sign-in to the iTunes Store.
4. In Account Settings, click on Country/Region, and click on Change Country or Region.
5. Scroll all the way down and select 日本 and click Next.
6. Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
7. In the Account Setting, under Billing Information, Select None (since it won't accept a Non-Japanese credit card.)
8. In the Billing Address, Enter your "Phonetic" names, A Japanese Postal Code (Google it), Choose a Prefecture (i.e. Tokyo).
9. Congratulations, you're now at the Japanese iTunes Store.
Message too long. Click here
to view the full text.